Brown spots on leaves

dba1954

I have a Northern light plant only 10 days old that it's two largest leaves have some browning on the tips.. any advice? I hope they are visable in the photo

10-30-2022.jpg

It could be a few different things, what media are you growing in? Could be too much water (don't really think so), too many nutes, or to few nutes, or even a PH problem.
Growing in FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil. The plant was started in Coco Coir. We has been watering with distilled water and then FoxFarm Tiger Bloom (6 tsp/gallon) every other time. I'm getting calibration solutions today so I should be able to verify PH tonight.

OK, first problem, Tiger Bloom is not used until week 5, and then at a 2 tsp/gal rate, so you're over fertilizing your plant with bloom nutes, when you should be using veg nutes (Grow Big) or a higher nitrogen nute, at 2 weeks you can add big bloom (not tiger bloom) use according to the FF feeding schedule for soil.

Growing in FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil. The plant was started in Coco Coir. We has been watering with distilled water and then FoxFarm Tiger Bloom (6 tsp/gallon) every other time. I'm getting calibration solutions today so I should be able to verify PH tonight.
correction, i did you big bloom at 6 tsp/gallon

I have a Northern light plant only 10 days old that it's two largest leaves have some browning on the tips.. any advice? I hope they are visable in the photo

10-30-2022.jpg
Have u checked pH because I just went through same thing my pH was.to low way to low 4.5 I repotted her .I.couldn't get pH to.come.up

Back
Top Bottom