Aerogarden

I use it to grow my herbs in the kitchen and have one MJ plant in it also doing very well.
Personally I love the aerogarden.I will be growing straight MJ in it after my herbs are done.
The biggest thing you have to do with it is jerry rig the lighting as it only goes so high.Other than that it works great.

Has anyone tried this aerogarden? I just purchased one and was wondering if anyone has advice.
Yes!
I use an Aerogarden Pro 100. My first grow was a disaster, too much ferts, etc.

Second grow - GREAT!

I recommend feminized autoflowering seeds. I get mine fromattitude seed bank. I used the AK47 Lowryder. I think it's a terrific high.

I use the germanationkit.com discs to germinate under a paper bag covered by a black plastic bag.

Get the stealth delivery with a free T-shirt for an additional $15.00 dollars. You'll get it in about 10 days.

I use Foxfarms nutrients, BUT ONLY USE A 25% solution.

I also got an additional 125 WATT CFL. It's worth it.

YOU HAVE TO GET A PH METER AND PH-UP AND PH-DOWN. THE PH SHOULD BE BETWEEN 5.6 -- 5.9.

I'm on my third, 2nd successful, growth. Just remember, it's not like a sci-fi film like the "The Thing" (from another planet). They don't grow overnight. I used to get home and check them several times over the course of an evening. Now I've learned patience. Follow the advice of this forum and those on :rollit:.org and you'll be OK.

Just remember not to make the same mistake I made by expecting too much, too soon. It's a great experiment.

Good luck!

Has anyone used the aero garden that has the light that extends to 24". Is this helpful and enough room to grow a couple of decent plants under it? I'm contimplating the idea of trying this one. Thanks

I have the Pro-100. I strongly recommend getting a couple of auxillary CFL lights.

The Pro-100 will handle a couple of autoflowering feminized dwarf plants. I recommend the feminized autoflowering AK-47 Lowryder. I get mine at Attitude. The reason I use autoflowering feminized is I have a very small space and I'm lazy. I don't have to go through the veg and flower state. After germination, I put them in the Aerogarden for a couple of weeks. I used distilled water and adjust the pH with pH-up and pH-down. I try to keep it at 55-59 pH.

After two weeks of just distilled water, I switch to a mild hydro fertilizer. I use Fox Farms @ 25%. I've read that you can use just a mild bloom fert and I'm currently trying this.

I'm on my second successful grow.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/RoorRip.gif

Keep posting i have seen one of those systems before and wanted to know if they worked?

I use the AeroGarden to clone from my mother plant. It is great for cloning. I get roots in the water in approx 2 weeks. I don't recommend it for veg since the reservior is so small. I had to add water every other day. This is too much work for me.

2009-02-04_16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom