Afghan Kush Ryder Auto - Window / Outdoor 5 Gallon Pot - 1st Grow

Analiegh

What strain is it? Afghan Kush Ryder Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 100% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Entering it's 4th week
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor in the mornings to catch early rays, and on the windowsill to catch light the rest of the day. It receives roughly 10 hours of direct sunlight.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Soil, perlite, worm castings. 3:1.5:0.5
If soil... What size pot? 5 Gallons. Or about 12 inches diameter.
How often are you watering? Every couple of days.
Type and strength of ferts used? Chemical. But not sure about the strengths.

Hey guys! I live in Thailand currently where I attend University and have a dormitory where I'm growing these beauties of Nature. I'm growing these on the balcony where it receives early direct light from roughly 7-9am where then I take it inside to place it by the window where it receives direct light from 9am to 5-6pm. And the remaining times it enjoys whatever light is available from the outside.

I water it every few days because I don't want to compact the soil too much. Allowing it to establish it's root system. The first time I tried growing, I didn't know where to buy Perlite in Thailand so it got stunted and stayed at about 4 inches it's entire life! Even budding a small 1 inch top haha

Second grow is going much better.

I have a few questions:
1) When can you start topping an Auto? Mine is at the end of it's 3rd week now. On Sunday it will begin it's 4th week.
2) When can I start fertilising it? I read you can start when it's cotyledon falls off or after it's first set of leaves so I'm confused. I plan on starting on Monday. But I'm not entirely sure how much to give it because the instructions aren't clear. Not even my Thai friends can make sense of the instructions. The shop owner said 1 tea spoon per litre. But I think this is just for any plant in general. So I'm going to play it safe and put in 1/4 a tea spoon per litre and slowly work my way up. This is a chemical fertiliser. I'll be using a NPK ratio of 25-5-5 for veg and 8-24-24 for flowering. These are all they had. And I've checked many stores and garden centres in Thailand. I've seen molasses, bird poop for sale and worm castings. Bat guano too but this is very variable based on the bats diet. No NPK value on package.

Anyway, onto the photos!

A few days old -
tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o1_1280.png

Week 1 -
tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o2_1280.png

tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o3_1280.png

Week 2 -
tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o4_1280.png

tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o6_1280.png

Week 3 -
tumblr_niwdtqV0171qg3eq5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_niwdtqV0171qg3eq5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj1yw7gkUv1qg3eq5o5_500.png

I just found a thread on :420: that says not to top autos. So I guess there's my answer.

Is it easy to grow non-autos outdoors? Or can you only grow them for certain times of the months? Even if I live in South East Asia where there's no snow. But the light received each day is reduced an hour from June to December. So it's not a huge difference compared to people who live in Europe, America.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom