afghan kush

I couldnt live where you guys live, marijuana is so expensive. Where I live we get an oz of really bomb stuff for $180-$200

how many of you can seriously get weed by name? I want to live where you guys are at I get decent bud but nobody knows the name or what it is here. but that does seem expensive, but its been so long since I knew what I was smokin I might buy it for that.lol.

Right on, Snickers! I refer to what I get as "best available". If it's the only stuff I can get, it must be the best available to me.
Sometimes I think I'd smoke a cow pie if the cow had been grazing in a pot field.

how many of you can seriously get weed by name? I want to live where you guys are at I get decent bud but nobody knows the name or what it is here. but that does seem expensive, but its been so long since I knew what I was smokin I might buy it for that.lol.

lol but everytime i buy from someone i get names of weed they have but the thing is as a buyer you have to know if they bullshitting because some people get there stuff from other people and they might of been lied too, thats why i only buy from maybe 2 people

for us we buy seed and make our own clones - therefore we know exactly what we are growing. We are pretty good farmers, but we grow outdoors and there are often conditions that effect mostly maturity, or we have some loss due to mold.

this might be a stupid question but is it more difficult to to grow out doors then indoors?

for us we buy seed and make our own clones - therefore we know exactly what we are growing. We are pretty good farmers, but we grow outdoors and there are often conditions that effect mostly maturity, or we have some loss due to mold.

where do you get seeds? Internet? I have been wanting to try and order some but I am way to paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom