Have you ever had Afghan?

qcash3

Here in Maryland there is this bud going around called Afghan, have any of you ever heard of it or smoked it before?

Lots of strains are crosses with Afghani #1...could be something crossed with that...or it could be Afghani #1...or it could be something completely different, being called Afghani, for Afghani is one of those cliche bud names..like purple haze. Should be a nice Indica tho.

:grinjoint: Buddy a mines dad been growing the stuff for years>some of the best smoke out there if its true afghani.I wish i could get some more but that stuff dont stay around too long...................:joint:

frosurfer420 said:
Lots of strains are crosses with Afghani #1...could be something crossed with that...or it could be Afghani #1...or it could be something completely different, being called Afghani, for Afghani is one of those cliche bud names..like purple haze. Should be a nice Indica tho.

yeah it's hard to find plain afgan but there's hundreds of different strains, hybrids, and indica, indica sativa, and sativa. Great weed.

Afgan always leads me 2 my ATM have to get alot

Back
Top Bottom