AgentDank's Archive Seeds Run

agent dank

Greetings!

Let me first start off with some strains i'll be running and selecting keepers for perpetual runs.

Archive Seeds Stinkbomb (Nor Cal Cat x Face Off OG bx1) x6
Archive Seeds Grimace OG (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG bx1) x12
Archive Seeds Pie Face (Cherry Pie x Face Off OG bx1) x13

About two months ago I started (4) Stinkbomb's and (1) T.H. Seeds Dark Star...

SAM_2634.JPG

Two Stinkbombs were having issues and are still in veg recovering.
(Left : Right) Stinkbomb #3 and Stinkbomb #4

#4 is an entirely different pheno than the others. Way more stocky with internodal spacing at less than an inch. Way more Norcal Cat Piss.

#3 was getting burnt tips at 1.2EC so I lowered to .8EC for about 9 days. Its up to 1.0EC now. Things seem to be OK now. Some burnt tips remaining, but new growth looks OK.

The other two went into flower, going on Day 14 today, one was male and was chopped a week ago.

SAM_2628.JPG

T.H. Seeds Dark Star - Feeding 1.2EC
SAM_2627.JPG

Stinkbomb #1 - Feeding 1.2EC
SAM_26261.JPG

Groupshot

SAM_2635.JPG

Started (4) Grimace OG seeds two weeks ago in the aerocloner.

SAM_26631.JPG

T.H. Seeds Darkstar - Turning out nicely. I wish I took some clones off it. But just trying to run Archive gear so its for the best.

This is my first scrog attempt on an unknown strain to me. Didn't turn out half bad if I do say so myself.

SAM_2661.JPG

Hung up another 600w. Will have some plants for it in a month or so.

SAM_26591.JPG

Veg tent -

Stinkbomb #3 (bigger one to the left) I was going to move to flower, but getting the yellowing around leaf edges again. People at ----- were saying burn, but I checked the feed and its .5EC and .16EC is my tap. Another user suggested I had too much salt in my tap. I checked my water analysis and it appears to be correct, but why would it just fuck with this plant?

Stinkbomb #4 going to flower soon though it looks starved (feed is at .8EC) I hope its female as its a different pheno than the other 3 I ran.

SAM_2656.JPG

Archive Seeds - Grimace OG Seeds and (1) Archive Stinkbomb #1 clone

The other cloner was leaking so I had to pull the plug. So I only have 1 clone of the Stinkbomb, which is good because I tried putting the screen over her and snapped a bunch of branches. Easily halved my yield. Looks like i'll have another 4 months until I can see what she really does. Turning this clone into a mother.

Day 29 Flower:

SAM_26691.JPG
SAM_2668.JPG
SAM_2667.JPG

Darkstar scrog came out nice. Still pissed about putting the screen over Stinkbomb #1 and snapping 80% of her branches. But she came back strong these past 2 weeks.

Veg:

SAM_26711.JPG

Stinkbomb #3 (back left) is getting that perimeter yellowing. People were saying burn, but I think they were mistaken. Taken from a user's post over at ---------

"As a cation potassium will compete for uptake (osmosis) with other cations. Calcium, Magnesium, and Sodium are generally the cations that will skew the uptake of Potassium. Excesses of anions like sulfates, phosphates, and nitates, can cause precipitation of Potassium based salts. Balance is key."

Stinkbomb #4 is still being a stubborn bitch. I may have to scrap these both to make room for these Grimace OG seeds and Stinkbomb #1 clone (front). I switched to a 1-1-1 for veg and none of these seedlings/clones are showing purple petioles or dark green leaves. I may stick with 1-1-1 permanently for veg.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom