Aging Soil Before Use

Well, I pulled two of my Great White's. They were the smallest plants in the cabinet. I did a poor job of making sure they weren't shaded by others and it shows not to mention 50 days was probably about two weeks TOO early. Guess I got a lesson in make sure all plants get equal light. Here are some pics.

Shark 1 Pheno A
4-5-2007_009.JPG

Shark 2 Pheno A
4-5-2007_001.JPG

Both of these plants were about 2 feet tall, if that and from the same mom. I harvested 22 grams off of two plants. Pretty sad. The misses and I were running out of herb so I pulled them. I was only going to pull one but once I saw the size of the two I just wanted to get them out of there to make room for something worth while. I have one more left in the cab. that is from this mom. It was the biggest of the three. Might get an Oz off of it. I don't imagine I will be keeping this mom around.

As far as the smoke goes, it is pretty weak but to be expect because of how underdeveloped the buds were. However, it is probably as good as any herb I can get around here. Nothing special about it.

Here is a pic of my other two Sharks that are from a different mom. This will be my keeper. They are about 4-4.5 feet tall. Much heavier too. Sorry the pic is so small.
4-11-2007_002.JPG

Thanks for looking and more pics to come in the near future.

FirstTimer.

I Harvested one of the other Great White phenos last night.:cheesygrinsmiley: This one is much larger and smells like gasoline or paint thinner or something like that. Its very strong smelling. The previous smaller sharks smelled like fruit. This plant was about 3.5 feet tall. I let her go 58 days. I am going to let the other one like this go at least 65 days. I'm just tryin' to get a feel for when is best to harvest these since I am growing with them again. Anyway here are the pics.

Shark 1 Pheno B
4-14-2007_-_Yellow_Shark_1_58_Days_001.JPG

4-14-2007_-_Yellow_Shark_1_58_Days_002.JPG

4-14-2007_-_Yellow_Shark_1_58_Days_003.JPG

4-14-2007_-_Yellow_Shark_1_58_Days_004.JPG

4-14-2007_-_Yellow_Shark_1_58_Days_006.JPG

Hopefully the herb turns out to be pretty good. Can't wait to try it. :bongrip:
This leaves me with two more GWS to harvest both of those are are from the two different moms.

FirstTimer.

Back
Top Bottom