all my leaves are yellow

dirtman6969

i am using rockwool cubes and i am using a 1000 watt bulb i have checked ph and ppm and have flushed.the room is about 70deg and humidity is 37% they were fine until i started flowering them now i have minor tip burning minor leaf curling.im not sure what else to do.it could be a nute prob maybe mag or something else please help.:headbanger:

i think it is a mag issue how do i know if it has to much or not enough?will a dose of cal mag make the difference.and how much?

nearing the end of the flower period yellowing is okay, cause it's a sign that the plants are using all the nutrients.. if its still early, id worry a bit

Give me the week its on total (veg and flower, no germ time) and your nute mix per gallon. How often do you calibrate your ppm and ph meter?

ARE YOU WATERING REAL GOOD BEFORE YOU FEED???
I WAS TOLD BY FOX FARM THAT IF THE DIRT IS NOT GOOD AND WET YOU CAN AND WILL BURN THE ROOTS...
I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY AND LIKE YOU MY PPM WAS AS LOW AS
1000 ppm.. it was driving me up a wall.. she told me she gets eight to ten call a week and it is the same thing every time... dry dirt when feeding and most think the problem is ther ppm is to low..
i'v ben growing for a long time and i always would water then let it dry out and feed the next time.. so after all thes years i did not know what i was doing.. and half the time i still don't..i lurn new things every day and hope i will for the rest of my life.
p.j. out........:sasmokin:
O IT'S HYDRO... NEVER MIND..

His grow is hydroponic and a 1000ppm is high for a young plant but not for a flowering plant. Either his mix is off, he flowered very young, or ph is off.
Also if you don't change the nute mix at least every two weeks you develop an imbalance in the RNC (RElationship of nutrient concentration). Not all the nutes are absorbed at the same rate. He can also be burning the plant with the light if its too close and ventilation is not adequate. The humidity is low but should be bearable. There are so many reasons a plant can do well and twice as many of why they don't. This is why I asked for the info to help determine the cause. There is never enough info that can be given as long as its accurate.

I NEED TO WATCH THIS ONE..
I NEED ALL THE INFO ON HYDRO ALL THE PROBLEMS AND ALL THE FIXES.
SO WHEN I RUN IN TO THEM (and i will) I WILL HAVE A RUNING HEAD START. CANT GET TO MUTCH KNOW HOW.... THANKS.. P.J. OUT :sasmokin:

tronix said:
My ppm was only 900, and I got chemical burn...personally I'd back off the nutes alittle for flowering...the plants seem to be able to handle stronger nutes during grow stages..but this is the exact same point where I began to see a problem...
HAY TRONIX.. CAN YA TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HYDRO GROW?.. WOULD LUV TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT.. THANKS

I just got over a severe mg def on a mother I'm now flowering. Gave me hell! The margins of the leaves were yellow with curled tips and at the worst point the leaves would get brown and crispy. Sometimes the margins would curl up as well. The area between the veins were yellowing as well. Once I determined that the pH was cool, I sprayed her with an epsoms salt solution all over, soaked her under the leaves as well till she dripped with it. I started with like 1\8 tsp per qt and increased it every week. I was getting upset cause it wasn't working so when she didn't get better after 3 weeks i said fuck it and up'd the solution to a little less than a tblspn to a quart. Desperate measures call for desperate actions. She did a complete 180 in about 4 days. Now she's the best looking plant i've had in months. Bottomline, start small with your remedies and give it a few days to take effect before you make a bad situation worse.

I'm new to 420X's, Can't figure out how to upload pics to my posts. Here's the mg def in 3 stages

Bad:

magdef1.JPG

Better:

magdef2.JPG

Pretty much gone!

magdef3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom