Already Been Vaped: ABV

Jaz

I like to add ABV to soups and once I added it to a late night bowl of cereal.

Just like edibles, it takes time to hit and then pow!

'Normally when you make edibles with fresh cannabis, it must be decarboxcylated (heated for a little while) in order to convert THCA into the psychoactive THC which gives you a buzz. However, since ABV is cannabis that has already been heated, it will be decarboxylated and thus ready for use.

Already-Vaped-Cannabis-1-2.jpg

'The strength of your ABV will vary tremendously. It depends on several factors. Firstly, there’s the temperature you vape at (higher temperatures produce weaker ABV) as well as how evenly your device cooks your herb. Your style of inhalation may also affect the ABV strength. Slower drags extract more psychoactive material. As a general rule of thumb, the darker your ABV, the weaker it will be.

The Ultimate Guide To Already Been Vaped (ABV) Cannabis

j

I like to add ABV to soups and once I added it to a late night bowl of cereal.

Just like edibles, it takes time to hit and then pow!

'Normally when you make edibles with fresh cannabis, it must be decarboxcylated (heated for a little while) in order to convert THCA into the psychoactive THC which gives you a buzz. However, since ABV is cannabis that has already been heated, it will be decarboxylated and thus ready for use.

Already-Vaped-Cannabis-1-2.jpg

'The strength of your ABV will vary tremendously. It depends on several factors. Firstly, there’s the temperature you vape at (higher temperatures produce weaker ABV) as well as how evenly your device cooks your herb. Your style of inhalation may also affect the ABV strength. Slower drags extract more psychoactive material. As a general rule of thumb, the darker your ABV, the weaker it will be.

The Ultimate Guide To Already Been Vaped (ABV) Cannabis

j
Nice information to know Jaz, thanks for sharing.

I try to stay away from edibles, I'm one of those guys that put on weight just looking at a donut. I will though, put the decarb herb in my morning coffee, the buz comes slowly, but when it hits, it's there for a good while.

Nice thread.

Back
Top Bottom