Have you ever gotten too sick from eating edibles

Lol, i do this all the time. I can't count how many times I've eaten some brownies (i use an oz+ of bud/sugar leaves per 2 sticks of butter) or taken some tincture and had it hit me so hard i got the sweats/dizziness/anxiety and had to strip down and jump in a cold shower. I do this because i enjoy the wild ride that comes after all that and its worth going through it to me. I love laying in bed after all the "unwanted side effects" have passed and listening to the music in my head while colorful fireworks burst behind my eyelids and all of my aches and pains fade to a dull roar for a few hours.
For me, the adverse effects can be dealt with by hydrating, deep breathing and self-reassurances that it will be over soon.
The first few times i felt like that were pretty terrifying and lasted forever(or at least seemed to) but now i can get them under control in 15-30 minutes.
Don't give up on edibles or tictures because of one bad experience. They can be marvelously fun and therapeutically mind-expanding... Just gotta find your groove.

Lol, i do this all the time. I can't count how many times I've eaten some brownies (i use an oz+ of bud/sugar leaves per 2 sticks of butter) or taken some tincture and had it hit me so hard i got the sweats/dizziness/anxiety and had to strip down and jump in a cold shower. I do this because i enjoy the wild ride that comes after all that and its worth going through it to me. I love laying in bed after all the "unwanted side effects" have passed and listening to the music in my head while colorful fireworks burst behind my eyelids and all of my aches and pains fade to a dull roar for a few hours.
For me, the adverse effects can be dealt with by hydrating, deep breathing and self-reassurances that it will be over soon.
The first few times i felt like that were pretty terrifying and lasted forever(or at least seemed to) but now i can get them under control in 15-30 minutes.
Don't give up on edibles or tictures because of one bad experience. They can be marvelously fun and therapeutically mind-expanding... Just gotta find your groove.

I'm sure that edibles are just fine after you find your "personalized" dose rate. I'm not giving up on BHO just because of this. I tried the same BHO again, only this time 1/10th of the dose as before. The end result was a sensation not unlike floating in a pool and being wrapped in a warm blanket. Everything was fuzzy, and my sense of smell and taste were out of wack but my balance was not affected.

I only have once recently. I just went to bed with my headphones on listening to music. I was in and out of sleep for hours.
I have found that it is almost exactly 2 hours every time before I feel the affects. I've only used bought edibles like gummies or peach rings. I want to make my own brownies using the ABV but I'm afraid the munchies will make me eat way to many. But the edibles are much better for chronic pain. Just more of a body high where you feel no pain. It is so awesome to feel no pain after so many years.

Eating home made edibles is always hit or miss. Someone should invent a (cheap) home tester for THC in edibles.

For dispensary-bought edibles, my evening dose is usually a 200mg edible. (100mg Green Hornet and 200mg Super Kushy Punch TKO are my favorites).

For over eating edibles, you just gotta ride it out and try to relax. Take deep breaths and think happy thoughts!

How did the evening (next morning) go after all?

Back
Top Bottom