Edibles do nothing for me

chib

I remember once upon a time, Back when I was 17 years old and wanted to experiment with a new idea called 'Firecrackers'. I'm sure everyone here knows about them so I don't think I need to explain what they are, But I remember using about a gram of marijuana that I soaked in Peanut butter and olive oil overnight. I then baked them in the oven for 25 minutes at 325 one morning before school and ate them for breakfast the next day.

Within 45 minutes I was on a completely new level, It literally felt like I was on mushrooms or something. It was way too strong for myself at the time and ended up passing out for my last couple classes. When I arrived home from school around 4 P.M about 8 hours after I had initially eaten them I went to bed because I was still so high.

Fast forward 7 years in the future, I've literally tried every sort of edible out there since and I have not been able to achieve anything nearly as close as the first time I tried them. I've read all about decarbing marijuana, Extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, You name it, I've tried it.

I've made batches of brownies for people that send people out of their minds, Had one girl almost wind up in the hospital because she was so high. Yet when I eat 4-5x the amount they do I literally will not feel anything.

I ate a 180 mg THC cookie from a local dispensary about an hour and a half ago and you guessed it, I feel nothing. The same thing goes for morphine I've noticed, I think it's got something to do with the way my liver processed things now a days.

Does anyone else have a similar issue? I don't really feel like hearing people telling me that I'm cooking it improperly or I'm not using premium or enough marijuana because I know that I'm doing everything correctly.

Back
Top Bottom