Giving up on edibles

HydroponicFireman

Do I have too many or too few cannabinoid receptors??

I have always been high-tollerance for cannabis, it never affected me like it did others. I've been smoking for a decade basically and have tried edibles for the last few years and have always been disappointed. Ive tried several products from legal states like drinks, candies, chocolate bars and just about everything else and I can barely even feel anything. I learned that most of these companies use concentrates to make their products to keep the earthy taste of the bud down. So I thought it might be the concentrates leaving something out so I even tried making my own with cannabudder....And I dont mean that I have been taking it slow either...I know the legal products I got only had 100mg per bar or whatever (I ate 5 not like it mattered) and just ended up making my own...by putting an ENTIRE OUNCE into cannabudder and then brownies and baking them. Eventually ate all of them over 5 hours and nothing aside from being full form eating. I did take a few hour nap after though. Its just depressing because I'd like to eat more and smoke less.

Are there some people that are just not affected by edibles?
WTF do I do? Whats the trick? I feel like I tried everything....

Your not alone my friend... I am in the same boat as you, I think it has to do with an enzyme in our guts that doesn't absorb the delta 11thc into our system threw our intestines and liver like regular peoples guts do. Just like how delta 9 thc gets absorbed threw our lungs and then into our blood stream from there which we do get high from, like everyone else. Hopefully one day they will have something to treat this. I'm the same as you I would love to smoke less and eat more to get my buzz on. lol

Happened to me. <SHRUGS> I just figured that, after a lifetime of abuse enjoyment and all, that scar tissue doesn't absorb things all that well.

Eat something high in fat like guacamole about a half hour prior.

You did decarb your bud prior to making your budder ,correct?

I've been told that eating a mango beforehand would help. I'd prefer to smoke some Mango Haze, but... ;) .

It's all about dosage. Imo

And finding the correct dosage is a process

There are always exceptions. Of course

I've been told that eating a mango beforehand would help. I'd prefer to smoke some Mango Haze, but... ;) .
Lol.
I tried the mango. It didn't work half as well for me as the guac.

Back
Top Bottom