Alternative to smoking - Capsules

papabear-1

I thought it would be helpful to some people if I shared a method of medicating that is more precise and you can control impairment level easier.

In my opinion this is a great way to medicate for people with children. My wife and I came up with this method so that I could have pain relief without too much impairment for taking care of our children when she has to work.

This process is for making capsules.

The first step is to heat activate the marijuana. Cut marijuana into smaller pieces for better activation. Place on a cookie sheet, cover the cookie sheet with foil, and put in preheated oven at 225 degrees for approximately 10minutes. Then grind into a powder.
At first you will have to do some experimentation with dosage level of each capsule. I tried 25%, 1/3%, and 50% capsules.
To make 25% capsules, mix 1 tablespoon medicine and 3 tablespoons of flour (regular baking flour works great, if allergic to wheat can use rice flour), then fill capsules. I used a Cap-m-quick and "00" size capsules.
To make 1/3%, mix 1 tablespoon medicine and 2 tablespoons of flour.
To make 50%, 1 tablespoon medicine and 1 tablespoon flour.

If you have a larger quantity of medicine you can replace tablespoon with cups. For example, 1/2 cup medicine and 1/2 cup flour makes 50% capsules.

For me, the 1/3% dose is best for still being able to take care of my children.

Of course, the stronger the medicine, the stronger the capsules will be.

re: Alternative to smoking...Capsules

Thanks for the helpful information. Surely its gonna help a lot of them out there. Thanks for sharing. Keep Posting.

Re: Alternative to smoking...Capsules

Very interesting.
I bet this would work well with using hash instead of plant material.

How long does it take before you get pain relief?
How long does it last?

Thanks for the inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom