Always Seeding!

NewToTheGrow

Hey guys,

Since I love you all and you guys have helped me out HEAPS in the past I come back begging for more info! Thanks heaps to all the people that have replied in the past and taken there time to hook me up with information with my new hobby.

First of all my first grow went amazing and was great until I discovered the buds were starting to seed near the end of there life. Quite frustrating but never the less was good fun and enjoyed the process (apart from hacking up my babies after looking after them from seed).

Second grow exact same outcome. SEED buds. Frustrating as I dont want seeds in my buds as they are hard to pick out and damage all my amazing looking nugs.

Things of note :
- Plant/Seeds name I was told was Drunkin Russian...
- They were all female plants when I matured them, little white hairs no ball sacks.

Am I missing something here? Did the first grow have a male (unnoticed) and then the tent was covered in male SPERM and fucked my first and second grow?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys xx

Photo looks like it doesnt have seeds but trust me there fucking packed with the little bastards :(

IMG_1309(1).JPG

Light leaks into your flower tent/room?
I've created light leaks on purpose just to see, 1 of 4 plants grew a few small male flowers,my little experiment was just to see if what I've read was true. Well it was, the room needs to stay dark once the lights go out. Flipping the light on for a quick peak or whatever should be avoided. I'd try some new strain seeds from a good supplier. And keep that room dark and sealed up.. this may not be the cause but its still important... good luck,,cheers.

I can think of two possibilities. Unnoticed nanners from stress, or a nearby hemp farm. Hemp farms are popping up everywhere these days, and there is a notable lack of research as to how far the pollen can travel on the wind. I do know that some indoor growers around my region have had a crop or two ruined by nearby hemp operations. I don't think anything short of a hepa filter is fine enough to catch the pollen.

Back
Top Bottom