Seeds seeds seeds

Rahthestoner

Hey guys this is my third crop with lemon skunk the first one I did had a few random plants in there all female and at the end 1 of the random plants started shooting seeds. My lemon skunk had no seeds in it in that crop and was amazing.
I had I clone in a cupboard next to grow room and ever since the first seed spoted I’m getting seeds at around week 7 of flower from every crop since and iv clones of the 1 clone I had when the random started seeding. Now I’m at the start of week 7 and again iv spoted maybe 5 or six seeds in random buds out of 4 plants.

Wat is going on can someone please help???

The pic with the circle around it is the one you can see the seed starting to grow the other pics are just nice pics of the buds.
E3DFFBE5-BC79-4F97-81F3-50BF1F1DBAD2.jpeg
E3DFFBE5-BC79-4F97-81F3-50BF1F1DBAD2.jpeg
0654323D-BC40-4D88-B303-49FFCE3CC4BA.jpeg
DEA9B075-EBC6-4673-AA1B-22080DC891C6.png

It could be that the original grow that seeded were what is called an unstable seed which had not been bread out of the seedstock. You may have cloned one of those plants and they would continue repeating the self pollinating. You did have one plant that did not have any seeds did you clone that one? It may have been only one of them originally that hermafridited (grew a male polin sack and if yiu didn't catch it before it opened and the fans in your grow area would have spread the polin to other plants in with it. Never the less all the other plants that were pollinated would have probably have grown seeds that would probably repeat that hermaphrodite self pollinating genetic process.

The one lemon skunk that had no seeds is wat i cloned off and have cloned of these clones every grow since as it’s a great smoke great yields and great for my arthritis and bulged dics I have in my lower back the randoms were just seeds I had because I had nothing to grow then once they were Bigger enough to turn I got my hands in a lemon skunk clone and I didn’t want to waste the randoms so I grew them all.

So I’d say the clone must of got pollen and it’s just passed it on with every time iv cloned.

Back
Top Bottom