Am I behind flushing to harvest?

phiGweed

I read that many people suggest to only give their plants plain water the last 2 weeks before harvest. This strain says it takes 8-9 weeks for the flowering cycle to be complete. I’m going into week 7 in a few days. My question is, does it look too early ? I get clear and cloudy trichomes confused because they look so similar. What do you guys think?

0283A3EA-E2E7-4680-B9DF-5E4C657A497E.png

1E634ECF-58C1-4BBE-8551-DECC65A53042.png
016DC3C0-94F9-4ACB-A999-DE3716F488E3.png

Hey What’s up bigtime? Depends on why you are flushing. Flushing can fix some problems like chemical salt build up in your soil or grow media, but flushing can’t wash nutes out of your buds or improve the taste. The plants take up whatever the plants take up... as in chemical salts, fish ferts, bat guano etc - washing the media or rootball doesn’t change that. Most people here recommend feeding right up to harvest

Flushing is more of a hydro growers technique anyway, that got carried over into every aspect of weed growing. No other agricultural sector flushes squat, how do you flush 1000 acres of corn? Can’t be done!

Heres link to InTheShed page, there are 2 articles in his signature about flushing & lab tests says flushed versus un-flushed are identical. In my book - if it’s a pain in the ass and there is no benefit, then why do it? I do prefer bud washing but if flushing makes you feel better then go for it. InTheShed - No flush

I see clear and cloudy.... but she sure looks nice!!!

My 2 cents but see what other replies come in

Hey What’s up bigtime? Depends on why you are flushing. Flushing can fix some problems like chemical salt build up in your soil or grow media, but flushing can’t wash nutes out of your buds or improve the taste. The plants take up whatever the plants take up... as in chemical salts, fish ferts, bat guano etc - washing the media or rootball doesn’t change that. Most people here recommend feeding right up to harvest

Flushing is more of a hydro growers technique anyway, that got carried over into every aspect of weed growing. No other agricultural sector flushes squat, how do you flush 1000 acres of corn? Can’t be done!

Heres link to InTheShed page, there are 2 articles in his signature about flushing & lab tests says flushed versus un-flushed are identical. In my book - if it’s a pain in the ass and there is no benefit, then why do it? I do prefer bud washing but if flushing makes you feel better then go for it. InTheShed - No flush

I see clear and cloudy.... but she sure looks nice!!!

My 2 cents but see what other replies come in
Okay sounds good! I’ll continue with my regular feeding! You’re right, I’ve read that so many people say to give plain water last 2 weeks so I had to confirm lol thanks for the link! Will definitely give it a read!!

Back
Top Bottom