Am I gonna change?

BBlaster

Man I had her outside for awhile and she started too bud, I now have her under a t-5 ho, but am I to late!She is beautiful!
IMG_063613.JPG

Hi BBlaster,

Welcome to :420:!

What schedule are your lights on now that she's back inside?

This is around the time flowering triggers outdoors... this 24/7 my hurt more than it helps she maybe confused from the environment changes..Is there a reason she couldn't finish outdoors?

Aloha BBlaster,
I hate when something like this happens to one of my plants. All I have done in the past which thankfully only happened twice. I grow strictly outdoors in soil and when one of my plants turn after starting to flower, I take sterilized tweezers and pick every male ball off and continue to do so until she naturally changes to one sex. Female. It has worked for me both times and I hope you stay diligent and do the ritual everyday. I live in Hawaii so our sun is out 14 hrs during summer. I move them in for their final 2 days of darkness after flush then cut and dry& cure, Just pick the male parts off. Hope this works as well for you as it has for me. Good Luck and aloha
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_1.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_14_.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_15_.JPG
One of these plants (not the big one) tried to switch on me but I stopped it and it is now 100% female and doing well.

Aloha Blaster,
Why did you bring her in when she was doing good outside?
Now she is costing YOU money to grow her whrn mother nature had her back. Hope she doen't turn into s hermie.

Back
Top Bottom