Sticking Grown Plant Outside

Koolbudz

I had a plant which showed sex but did not want to set flower like everyone else so I pulled her and she got Quarantined (alone in a tent under 24/0). She stayed that way for another month with the light as close as possible and trying to slow growth till I could figure out what to do. I had planned to put her outside but it seems weather here is not cooperating and she is too large for the tent to be comfortable so all I can do is let her get bigger (out in open just getting window sun) then put her outside once weather changes, at that point she may be 6ft tall. I topped her a few times, defoliated, givin her good stress till she goes out and trying to keep her short. When she goes outside I will spread her branches out wide (thin) and let the sun pull everything up from there. I am guessing she may be 4ft wide and 4 ft tall once spread and settled.

So my question on the matter is how big was your largest plant you stuck outside and how did things turn out?

If I grow from seed or clone on our deck (planted around now) and top it normally, they get about 5’ round. The only problem with that is they get massive, beautiful spears and then I run out of sun about 3-4 weeks early. This year, autoflowers. They probably won’t get as big but at least they will finish!
For now I have three 120 day old AF plants that never went to flower indoors and are finally flowering outdoors. They have stopped growing otherwise they’d be actual trees by September.
C2142BEF-B6DA-4D30-9FB9-CA7F2538C5A6.jpeg

Big plants do great outside becouse the is always moving so I can get every spot in the plant, not sure why it’s not bidding but could just be the genetic, switch to 12/12 light

Back
Top Bottom