Am i on track?

kaption

49 days from seed. I cant help like feeling they are laggin for thier age.
Or is it just the strain? I did have a problem with not upping thier nutes fast enough for them and they started to yellow but im using coco and corrected that issue immediately. Although, they did show female before my last crop did.

Barneys Farm:
Lucy & Vanilla Kush.

front21.JPG

front14.JPG

top52.JPG

filter20.JPG

and here is my last crop @ 60 days from seed (bagseed), that i never got to flower. 3 females, but they took forever to show.

OLD12.jpg

OLD2.jpg

Many of the fans leaves on these girls are bigger than my head.

Are you on a 12/12 light regimen?

Is the area pitch black during "lights out"?

Could be strain thing, is this bag seed?

Nice looking set up though, what wattage is that light?

More info=more answers

Im on a 18/6 light sched. I topped n fimmed a few about a week ago.
I took 25 clones last night so im going to give them 2 more weeks of veg then flip to 12/12.

I know its not good for the autos, im trying to get another hood n ballast in time but i dunno. I have a 2 ft dual t5 just dunno if thats enuff to flower 2 autos.

The top pictures with the hps light are barneys farm lucy & vanilla kush. The bottom pics is my last run with bagseed. its a 600 watt on a light mover.

Mover2.JPG

Also im growing in bonticare cocogro, mixed with corse perlite.
H&G nute line, my algen extract went bad so i stopped using it.
Should i replace it with another type of kelp or just go without it?

Right now im just using; Cocos A&B , Roots excelerator, and drip clean, Im really slacking on the additives. Just dunno what else to add to my line-up.
I have flowering additives but they are still in veg.
I have a bottle of cal/mag but i dont use it cause im using tap water (170 ppms).

oh and should i use the drip clean if im watering by hand? i know its used to keep your system from clogging up, but isnt it also good for keeping the salts in your medium down?

Auto's should be kept under either 20/4 or 24/7...personally I did a little better with 20/4 because the 4 hrs of lights off, kinda let them breath and they seemed healthier.

Those T5's should be ok for those 2 auto's but HPS does better for the end result...it's hard to mix auto's with regular strains though, unless you start the auto's first, wait a few weeks then start the reg strains so that they can veg and the auto's will just finish out before you turn back to 12/12 for the reg's...it's all in the timing.

I'd say start auto's wait about 4 weeks then start your regular strains because 4-5 week of vegging should be about right to start sexing them.

Auto's usually take 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest depending on strain so, time this mixed grow accordingly.

Try distilled water for a while to see if your plants get healthy'er so you can see if your tap water may be the cause for some of these prob's

Hope this helps :thumb:

As far as the rest of the nute stuff, a g-mod will have to chime in on this one...k?

Is it normal to be able to tell the sex of all the plants under 18/6 and only at 49 days from seed?

Also, i let my water sit out for 24 hrs, then i use a airstone on it for about 4-5 hrs before mixing my nutes. Then when i mix my nutes i let it sit for 24 hrs before watering with it.

I had AK47's go into pre-flower under 24/7 so it's not unheard of.

Good on you for letting your water sit for 24 hrs and even taking if further with the air stones.

Looks like most of the mods are offline right now so hang tight a minute till their here, then work their asses off...lol

They live and breath canna-growing so...

I've only got about 5 or 6 harvest's under my belt so...don't get me started lying...lol

I only tell what's worked for me in the past but I leave tech stuff to the pro's

Mad props for finding out before acting though...you have to learn before you can become a pro like our G-mods and asking is how you learn :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom