Amateur grower with newly vegetating plant looking pitiful and dying: please help!

jgrow1103

I just transferred this strawberry banana feminized plant from being a mother and my veg tent. It was under compact fluorescent lighting and is now under high pressure sodium cool tube system, which is turned down to about 600 W from a 1000 watt system. All I did different than the whole time this is has been alive for over six months is transition the nutrients to flowering nutrients, and the lighting type and time. It looks like it's doing worse every day. Please see the pictures I have attached for any suggestions you might have. I am using general hydroponic trio nutrients giving them a general feeding amount. I will say though right before they started looking like sit I had an amateur do something for me and he didn't follow directions at all, which resulted in him putting nutrients directly in the third and then add in the water after. Would that really cause this amount of damage? Two of my vegging plants also are not looking good. They look the same in a bad way like the one I took pictures of. There are very droopy, but still green.
Thanks,
JGRow

little sprout looking sad1.jpg

little sprout look and said2.jpg

Never ever ever let someone else touch YOUR plants. Blame your friend for killing them. He doesn't know what he is doing and should never have fed them.

Post photos of the others to see if they can be saved. You may need to do an immediate flush.

Back
Top Bottom