New Grower - Please Help

brydanb

Hey guys I'm growing auto purp and it's my first grow. And it looks like my plant is slowly dying but idk it looks to me like it's nutrient burn. Can someone please help me identify if it is or if its something else, also is it to like to even fix this? or is to much damage already done?
CwbgJuYXgAQeHsx.jpg

CwbgJubW8AAQY7W.jpg

Re: New Grower please help

Can you provide more info on your set up please?

First thing I do notice is that they are kind of small to be giving nutrients - are you feeding them with nutes?

im using miracle grow as soil and i have 6 23 watt clfs and its in a 28 gallon tub as the grow box

Re: New Grower please help

Ok cool. More pics help as members can see if it is a problem with your rooms set up ie ventilation, light set up etc. The more info, the better help you can get. Check some of the stickys at the top of the forums to see how to post for your best chance at getting help.

I know that Miracle Grow contains nutrients and it is not popular in this growing community. I've never used it but I've read many grow journals where experienced members go in depth in describing why it is not ideal but one thing I can tell you is that it is giving your plants nutrients at a time that it doesn't need them, which can cause problems.

Another thing that I notice is a potential issue, whether it is causing your problem, I don't know... Your tub is very big for a seedling. I normally transplant 3/4 times in a plants life. Many growers do start in their final pots but I feel this takes a bit more experience. Right now, your root system is very small and not taking in a lot of water. Your medium looks very wet, if the whole 28 gallon pot is soaked with water, this may cause various problems. I would try to keep the medium wet in the area surrounding your root ball so it can expand. There is no sense in having wet medium 12" from a seedling for example. The roots won't progress that far for some time.

Are there drainage holes in the bottom of your tub?

Although this may not have helped you solve your issue (I hope it does!), I hope it gives you some things to consider.

Post more information as well as pics and hopefully the community can help your further.

Cheers & Good luck

Back
Top Bottom