Please help asap just noticed some weird looking white spots on my ladies

Jongavin1

420 Member
Just noticed a few of these white spots not on my buds but on my leaf’s please help me identify what it is and how to fix it before my plants get ruined

Just noticed a few of these white spots not on my buds but on my leaf’s please help me identify what it is and how to fix it before my plants get ruined

84CE4CE2-CDD4-4E21-9951-374A8352B4AA.jpeg

Powdery mildew imo.
Are you using a foliar feed or spraying anything on them?
Temp and humidity? Especially overnight? Do you have fans running 24/7
I’d cut those leaves off
This is an outdoor grow it’s been very humid and rainy I was worried that’s what it was what can I do so I don’t loose all of my crop

No just spray the leaves with the Citric acid spray. CL🍀
I’m about to buy Trifecta Crop Control Super Concentrate just to be safe and make sure it doesn’t come back do I need to worry about spraying citric acid or the crop control near my buds it’s almost harvest time and I don’t want to end up smoking Lemmon juice or “crop control”

I’m about to buy Trifecta Crop Control Super Concentrate just to be safe and make sure it doesn’t come back do I need to worry about spraying citric acid or the crop control near my buds it’s almost harvest time and I don’t want to end up smoking Lemmon juice or “crop control”
Those bud sites are no where near harvest or even buds yet imo Try to focus your trifecta spray on the leaves. Maybe in the mornings if you can blow the dew off the leaves without blowing it into the buds.

Just spray the leaves and you’ll be fine but I would continue spraying every 3 days to keep it from coming back. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom