Amazing testimony of women using CBD oil

mani77

420 Member
So, last day, surfing on Internet, I found a video of this women using Cannabis oil (with THC) or CBD oil, I am not sure.
She says that she is suffering skin cancer and that applying marihuana oil on her sores, sores have disappeared completely.

I do not know if someone else could share a similar experience and also, what kind of marihuana oil it could be?

As far as I am concerned I felt a lot of emotion hearing her and, in case it happens to other persons, I think it could be a great cannabis property to share with others

So, last day, surfing on Internet, I found a video of this women using Cannabis oil (with THC) or CBD oil, I am not sure.
She says that she is suffering skin cancer and that applying marihuana oil on her sores, sores have disappeared completely.

I do not know if someone else could share a similar experience and also, what kind of marihuana oil it could be?

As far as I am concerned I felt a lot of emotion hearing her and, in case it happens to other persons, I think it could be a great cannabis property to share with others
@mani77 , thanks for sharing that information. All of us have some sort of skin problems, especially as one grows older, so far I'm lucky but my wife has had a couple places on her arm removed, but if caught early, perhaps the Dr. will not be necessary.
Stay safe.

@mani77 , thanks for sharing that information. All of us have some sort of skin problems, especially as one grows older, so far I'm lucky but my wife has had a couple places on her arm removed, but if caught early, perhaps the Dr. will not be necessary.
Stay safe.

Rso is probably what she has used. Simply amazing oil. I've healed many large skin wounds with RSO. Search for it here and you'll be truely amazed !

Back
Top Bottom