An Loving Life Today

oldtoker

Here in Dayton,Oh I set all stoned an alone. It couldn't be better.Im 60 years old just had a pacemaker inplanted.And I feel 199% better than I have in 20 years.I can't belive the highs I get now that I can breath.Of course all I hear from friends is how bad I am for getting high.They all smoke but I shouldn't because it just cost me $100232.63 to fix me up.Oh well I know I shouldn't do a lot of things in life but why spend the money an set arround all the time.Hell I say get HIGH an enjoy it.I guess I didn't pay for it the VA did thank heaven I am a Vet.Looking forward to having fun an hope to met a lot of friends on this great site. Be Good Be Careful But Still Have Fun Oldtoker

oldtoker said:
Here in Dayton,Oh I set all stoned an alone. It couldn't be better.Im 60 years old just had a pacemaker inplanted.And I feel 199% better than I have in 20 years.I can't belive the highs I get now that I can breath.Of course all I hear from friends is how bad I am for getting high.They all smoke but I shouldn't because it just cost me $100232.63 to fix me up.Oh well I know I shouldn't do a lot of things in life but why spend the money an set arround all the time.Hell I say get HIGH an enjoy it.I guess I didn't pay for it the VA did thank heaven I am a Vet.Looking forward to having fun an hope to met a lot of friends on this great site. Be Good Be Careful But Still Have Fun Oldtoker
Then may you be able to enjoy the last 20 or so years of your life. :grinjoint:
Nobody is free of vices... do what makes you happy.

Ciao

A man of great words and I have to say an inspiration for life itself. Enjoy what you can and may you live it to the best and to the longest! Have a great time getting stoned.

oldtoker said:

Well good for you mate! Enjoy life, you deserve it! :peace: Pinch

BleEdingThRouGh said:
Maybe its time to Invest in a Vaporizer.
Exacatly what I was going to say. Seriously, 500 dollars or less is a very reasonable investment in your lungs...

Back
Top Bottom