AN Sensigrow how much?

r1tony

ok before we start no advanced nute bashing please... I use it I like it so let's move on.

I have the PH perfect and that works well.. but I am having issues dialing in amount ppm to give em.

Full strength is at 1000ppm.. which I started at too high, I am down to like 300 and the clones are four weeks young. Growth seems to be slow before dropping from 500ish ppm.

Anyone else using this in dwc?

Re: AN Sensigrow how much..?

Hello I'm not a fan of A.N. but N-P-K ratio should be your concern and then ppm, here are some of the ratios that I use 6-4-8 about 900 ppm for 18/6 as general feeding last week of 18/6 I will use 6.5-5.5-8.6 about 1200ppm and continue using it for about 2to3 wks in 12/12 until I see the plants have finished growth and set flowers then I will use 5-7-8 one week then final weeks at 3-8-8 or even 3-9-9. so I think you should try to add up your N-P-K #'s there are some multipliers that apply on some products that make it difficult to determine the values. I feel that total tds/ppm are not a good measure of ratio many products have non plant foods that can effect Tds/ppm. Without at least having some idea of the target N-P-K ratio needed for the plant it's only showing you the TDS. Note pure sativa strains don't use as much N and my ratios are for my garden and are on the rich side and high in P but the few who are using them in there garden are doing well so far. It's a great hobby once you get the hang of it A.N. customer support could help you get the right N-P-K and Ca-Fe-S-Mg if they are straight forward and not trying to talk you into using a bunch of there other products first I haven't talked with them for over a year I had some problems with their sensi a and b being the same product in both bottles and they tried to sell me and told me that the product was good go ahead and use it I didn't

Wow.. Ty for reply now my head is spinning. I mean I just add the sensi line and worry about ppm. I know those letters stand for nutrients but values and how much my plants need use are foreign to me. Maybe this is just another step to being a better grower. Thanks I have some reading to do.

Looks like the 2 part SensiGrow Ph Perfect is 3-2-6

Part A has just 2-0-0
Part B has just 1-2-6

add equal amounts of both like directed gives me 3-2-6 that I was running at 600-800ppm in DWC which is tad hot I am coming to conclusion maybe way too hot.

I use ratio of 5.5-4.5-7.5 at 900 ppm 5.8-6.0ph in veg. I would use say 2parts of A and 1.25parts B for 5.25-2.5-7.5 , I would feel better if another A.N. user would weigh in I am not familiar with using it so I don't know if it converts linear or if I would need to use a .4 multiplier for P and .8 for K . You have to do some testing of the values to be sure it's not real difficult. Cannastats Lucas ratio is a good place to get info to do this it involves converting ppm to elemental value shows how to do it using tsp/5ml per gallon. Also make sure your micro values are in range. Part A read like calmag or magical?

Lucas/Cannastats use a .7ppm scale and most of us have been sold .5ppm scale meters. To me it's the stupidest thing we have one way to test TDS with E.C. and 4 way's to state it. so when I say 900ppm it should be 900ppm@.5

check out MMRC general hydro calculator it's really cool and you could convert to A.N. mmrc might be of more help for you in this

What size DWC bucket or res do u use

5 gallons when they get big enough - 2 gallons for cuttlings and veg.

In my tent i have 4 -5 gal buckets so i use about 3gal of water, in each 1, I right now use 30ml of ph perfect A & B bloom, 20ml of big bud, = 960 ppm, I'm on my 2nd week of flower. I would say for 2 gal 10-15 ml of grow, are u using R/O water I haven't used ph perfect in my bloombox or producer yet, still have reg sensi grow and bloom left over , hope this helps

In my tent i have 4 -5 gal buckets so i use about 3gal of water, in each 1, I right now use 30ml of ph perfect A & B bloom, 20ml of big bud, = 960 ppm, I'm on my 2nd week of flower. I would say for 2 gal 10-15 ml of grow, are u using R/O water I haven't used ph perfect in my bloombox or producer yet, still have reg sensi grow and bloom left over , hope this helps

Yes thanks... what watt of light you have in flower? Mine is only a 400w so I have read less light less nutes, is this correct?

:thanks:

Yes thanks... what watt of light you have in flower? Mine is only a 400w so I have read less light less nutes, is this correct?

:thanks:

not sure about less light less nutes, I use 400 w most of the time , but I can use a 600 w in tent ,which I'm going to do today, nutes IMHO have more to do with res size and the week ur on, this has worked for me

ozric420 said:
not sure about less light less nutes, I use 400 w most of the time , but I can use a 600 w in tent ,which I'm going to do today, nutes IMHO have more to do with res size and the week ur on, this has worked for me

Ya maybe the plants I veg usually only get foot tall max maybe that's where I have to stay low.

Staying at 200 max has been awesome for the plants growing better then ever. i love this stuff now.

Hello I know this is a very old thread but addresses a issues I am having I also have to use AN at very low amounts it works out to be 0.5ML a Litter as a max dose or my plants nitro tox. I am happy I am not the only one. I thought I was going crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom