another flower time?

I count it from the day of flipping to 12/12. Some people wait a few days until they start counting as the plant is trying to work out what is going on.

I don't think it realy matters too much since flowering time listed by seedbanks is a optimistic estimate and they never finish when you expect them and always late( or at least my grows have been)

If it says 8 weeks flower. When does that start exactly ? When i switch the lights to 12 or the day the sex is revealed ? Or neither?

You would be best served by asking whomever it is that claims an 8 week flower. Under what conditions that number was determined to be used in the claimed length of flower should be a part of your question as well?

I am planning on harvesting 60 to 63 days (9 weeks) after the switch to a 12/12 light cycle. Faster would just be nice, but that is my plan. If it takes longer ... such is life.

Dig around on the forum and see if you can find someone else who has a grow journal the same plant, that might get you a better real world answer than even the seller of the seeds.

DRM Ranch

I normally don't count the first week of flowering 12/12 as a plant may take few to several days to adjust to such a change mainly plant hormones etc

After that i start counting down the weeks normally finishing around expected flowering time give or take a week !

Back
Top Bottom