Another noob grow!

Wow man that is one spear shaped green ass thumb!!!
In awe myself can't wait to see lady liberty ....
As I'm looking in - I see something different , it's hard to take my eyes off the beauty , and it's really hard to see but is it my eyes or is there something going on , right , here?
420-magazine-mobile19861925.jpg

Wow man that is one spear shaped green ass thumb!!!
In awe myself can't wait to see lady liberty ....
As I'm looking in - I see something different , it's hard to take my eyes off the beauty , and it's really hard to see but is it my eyes or is there something going on , right , here?
420-magazine-mobile19861925.jpg

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's much worse on the older lower leaves. I think it's a nute deficiency of some sort. All the plants have been on the same feeding program but I think that one is more hungry. So because i treated it like the rest, she may have started to eat herself a bit. I'm not worried in the least though. Not worth the headache at this point. The rest of the plant is great and still swelling. She'll go to straight water this weekend to next and be the first to get cropped. Most of the trichomes are cloudy now anyway

I dunno - could be that , and I'm. It trying to make you paranoid or be critical .... the way the leaf edges are tucked under and curled inward is making me think mites ? Their webbing can make the leaves look like that but again it's hard to see from a pic under HPS - I was looking cloooser than just the spots
420-magazine-mobile331336358.jpg

I dunno - could be that , and I'm. It trying to make you paranoid or be critical .... the way the leaf edges are tucked under and curled inward is making me think mites ? Their webbing can make the leaves look like that but again it's hard to see from a pic under HPS - I was looking cloooser than just the spots
420-magazine-mobile331336358.jpg

Damn cuz! That's like satellite imagery lmao. Definitely not mites. I do pest control for a living. .

Lol . fantastic ! Ok yah mine are getting that same spotting and I think it's just how they finish - I had mites once a long time ago , I thought I had a spider making a web and was like oh that's cool he will eat bugs .
Well it weren't no spider !! Almost lost my whole crop!

Lesson learned .
Here's my spots- hard to look at from all that bling lol
420-magazine-mobile359555114.jpg

Lol . fantastic ! Ok yah mine are getting that same spotting and I think it's just how they finish - I had mites once a long time ago , I thought I had a spider making a web and was like oh that's cool he will eat bugs .
Well it weren't no spider !! Almost lost my whole crop!

Lesson learned .
Here's my spots- hard to look at from all that bling lol
420-magazine-mobile359555114.jpg

Same exact shit dude. Kinda hard to give a shit about a few spots when you're seeing flowers like that!! Nice work my friend!!

I only found the one - he was on the floor not the plant .... I released some ladybugs to scour for any pests , I think he came with them
Never used the ladybugs but they are neat - and I do see them hunting and eating something ... they seem happy to be there

I only found the one - he was on the floor not the plant .... I released some ladybugs to scour for any pests , I think he came with them
Never used the ladybugs but they are neat - and I do see them hunting and eating something ... they seem happy to be there
Definitely nothing like a lady bug. Just keep your eye pealed for anything else. What are you growing in? Not sure I could deal with a few hundred lady bugs as a preventive measure lol

They really aren't as bad as I thought , I am In Soil , I meant he probably came in with the lady's from wherever they were from . But I am pretty vigilant and will keep my eyes peeled
420-magazine-mobile1170218275.jpg

Couldn't bring myself to use any kind of spray at this point

I hear the LB's are way more efficient and low risk. I'd probably lean in that direction if I had to. But pests are why I've stayed away from soil. I get fungus gnats once in a while but they're more of a nuisance

Back
Top Bottom