Another noob grow!

Man that is a nice cola pic back there! Can't wait to see harvest day!!! :cheer:

Your Lady Liberty is looking absolutely fabulous as well, what day of flowering is she on now? She looks like she is shaping up to be a giant forest of buds :bravo:

Thank you . I'm a little giddy too!

Lady Liberty sure is something. She's around 26 days in. That seem right?
If you knew me, this is way out of my element. I'm a car car guy at heart. So raising plants has been quite an experience for me.

Hay,
How's your outdoor lady doing?

LL is looking great

420-magazine-mobile1548250568.jpg

You guys tell me... .

Not gonna lie 420 friends, but she's getting a little overwhelming. In a good way of course. Wondering if/when I should throw another net or screen over it. Any and all suggestions are welcome
420-magazine-mobile1294540762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1136050675.jpg
I wouldn't put a second scrogg up. It will only get in the way when harvest comes. You have done an oustanding job and you won't need a second one. Great grow btw. She's going to be a monster lol

So, a few days ago I get home from work and go to water Lady liberty and overlook everything. Well I found something that was really disturbing. Turns out Lady liberty wanted to become capt America. looks like it's game over folks sorry for the disappointment! Took a few days swallow my pride and write this post. You guys deserve some closure too. Thank you for all support and kind words!!
420-magazine-mobile2138913892.jpg

On to the next challenge!
420-magazine-mobile347258527.jpg
good thing I had insurance! Tent is still full!

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

I think I messed up both of my outdoor grows.
I've been bringing them in at night because it's been cold and put them in the garage.
But I forget they're out there and when I take the dog out at night to go take a piss and stare at the stars I leave the light on for a few minutes.
It's always an "ahhhh fuck" moment when I come back inside

Back
Top Bottom