Another reason for the prohibition of pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama

I'm sitting here with a nice little buzz going and am wondering why pot is still illegal. I mean we always blame the politicians but they are really no more than toadies for special interst groups that have the deepest pockets. Politicians go for the money so they can get re elected and get more money. So who are these special interest groups???? One for sure are Addiction Services and all rehab organizations! There is a ton of money spent on rehab etc. these organizations are raking in the money as fast as it gets printed. Since the Govt considers them the authority on all things addictive and they say marijuana is addictive the politicos believe only them. think of all the stupid laws that feed the addiction service industry. Possession of drug paraphenalia in Texas...$300.00 fine and...you guessed it....drug and alcohol diversion class. 8 hours at $200.00 out of pocket for an Iraq/Afgahnistan war veteren who's just trying to finish college after giving six years of his life serving our country. I smokes quite a bit of pot while in high school stopped for thirty years while in the Army, retired and began smoking again.
If it was so addictive why was able to walk awy from it for thirty years without a problem then pick it right back up? We smoke pot because we want to not because we have to!

Don't forget "For Profit" prisons, "For Profit" health care.

In the USA it pays to lock people up and keep them sick, pretty sad state this great country is in.

WillyB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom