Another Victim of the Law: Suzanne Pfeil

Stoner4Life

Suzanne Pfeil was asleep in her assisted living hospice, the Wo/Men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana (WAMM), when more than 20 armed federal agents stormed into the facility and held an assault rifle to her head.

Pfeil suffers from post-polio syndrome and is paraplegic. The police officers ordered her to stand, despite the fact that her leg braces and crutches were in plain view. Pfeil tried to explain that she couldn't stand, but the agents handcuffed her behind her back and left her on the bed for several hours.

WAMM was well-known as a medical marijuana dispensary and hospice that strictly abided by California state laws regarding medical marijuana. Since the raid on WAMM, 33 patients have died.

NewsHawk: Stoner4Life - 420Magazine.com
Source: Marijuana Policy Project
Copyright: 2007 Marijuana Policy Project

This really angers me a lot. WTF is wrong with our government.. our country we need to take a second look at things. Just how we executed Saddam the most rediculous way possible and brought more fame to his name all over the Arab world and pretty much made him a hero. If anyone watched the tape he was clearly not afraid and was loving every minute of it. Bush is an idiot and is making our country look even more rediculous.

that is some MESSED UP shit right there.. .what is wrong with this world. all this over pot.

This just demonstrates to me here in sunny so cal, that the nazis are coming to victimize tax paying law abiding medical patients because we're tire of narcotics. Those dumb asses would careless if this lady popped 3-4 oxycotin, or even chase with booze, what the hell is to them,hell...how many stories about that shit do we hear about.This treatment goes beyond shameful...it is TALIBAN tactics and approved by GWfuckingBush...he a fucking terrorist...asshole wants to seme more of us to die for what??? Dirt&Oil!!!doh!!!

What a travisty. Stupid stuff like this is why I became a Private Citizen Activist. Trying to make her stand when they could see her braces...real stroke of genius here.

Some one said that Iraq needs a Constitution. Why not give them th US Con.? After all, we're not using it.

This is another sad indictment against the Fedunreal Gov.

medMUser

Back
Top Bottom