Another way to get the word out about 420Magazine.com

Jimbo

I just went to the NORML site, and commented on one of their blogs, and left an invitation for everyone to join us here at 420 Magazine to discuss all the NORML issues.
Hopefully anyone who doesn't know about us will come and join us in the fight.
This is just another way of reinforcing "THE GATHERING" :smokin::grinjoint:

I suggest that any time any of you have an opportunity to invite people to this site through any means possible...do so, because we need the numbers and the re-education process to start taking place on a large scale ASAP!!! :smokin:

Thats cool as long as you don't spam these places :)

Seen many forums go that route and it ends up losing people in the long run.

Yea...I only put it on the NORML blog comment, and didn't put the link, just an invite to come discuss it at 420 Magazine.com...Kind of inert like that...ya see?

if we are putting all of this time and energy into promoting them, it only seems fair.

I sure am glad to here you say that...I wasn't sure how you would react.

It was kind of an afterthought as I was leaving a comment on the legalization in Australia...just thought I'd throw that last bit in there and drag some asses our way. :grinjoint:

TNX bro :adore:

theres no legalization in australia man, closest we have to legal is mardi grass, may 2 - 4 every year in nimbin, basically a rural australian town were the police don't really care, not to say their for it, they just don't go out of their way to put us behind bars.
went to it this year, it's our cannabis law reform rally.
possibly one of the best environments i've been in.

anyway my on topic point; i shall get my friends to join, seems like a very well done online community you have going here, with a well known common cause :peace:

for all of this effort and free promotion of their organizations, we should at minimum, be listed in their links... same goes for asa, mpp and votehemp...

Oh hell yeah !!!

I talk up the site every chance I get. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have slacked up on my spammin'
since I got locked out of myOtherSpace account.

Thank Gawd I left that note that I'd be Here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh hell yeah !!!

I talk up the site every chance I get. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have slacked up on my spammin'
since I got locked out of myOtherSpace account.

Thank Gawd I left that note that I'd be Here :cheesygrinsmiley:

There's no doubt in my happy mind, that you spread the word every chance you get MyMagoBro...lol :grinjoint: +420 reps

I sent an email this morning to norml
asking that they add 420magazine.com to their Allies link page :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh and if anybody else sends them one,
let 'em know their link to cannagenics is broke, 'er been highjacked.

Good job brother MagoMan...thank you for that...their definitely should be a 420 Mag link added to their allies page! :clap::grinjoint:

Send me a link to the page with that cannagenics on it and I'll try and get them to look at it...cool? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom