Another wednesday morning

CaptnPlantit

I open my eyes and look around, AHHH, the suns not even up yet. I can catch a few more hours before work, but all I can think about is taking avantage of this opportunity to take care of a few things in my garden. So i make my coffee, put my boots on and i'm gone. It's just another wednesday morning i think as i carefully step through the brush, and how many males will i find today. I take a drink of the motor oil i call coffee and try to focus on my first plant, the early morning light is still dim but becoming brighter. I go through them one by one seeing no change. The sun makes things clear as i look over a lone male that i haven't pulled. HE was the first and the strongest so i have other plans for him. As i walk away I stop to look at a small plant at the end of the garden. What is this I see, PISTILS, can it be. YES, the first thing that i think is, if i missed that what else have i missed. So i give everything a second look. NO sign, on to another, no sign, and then PISTILS, for a total of four happy females,not alot be this is my first grow. WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT. THATS NOT BAD FOR A WEDNESDAY MORNING.

Hey planet I like your creative thoughts! Its a love affair we all have with our gardens that can't be explained to someone not growing! Congrats on the bitches and there's nothing wrong with getting up out of sleep even to peek on your little ones! Hehehe!

Back
Top Bottom