Any advice on when to harvest?

Blimpsious

Thanks to you guys I seem to have had a successful 1st grow, now I could use some help for a successful harvest. I have 3 purple dream and 1 rainbow haze in the tent, all photos. I started the bud cycle on 7/24 and don't really have a clue on when to consider it time to hang the ladies up. Here are some pics from the beginning of the week. Buds are getting chunky and the rainbow especially is nice and sticky with a sweet citrus smell.

20220823_184312.jpg

Thanks to you guys I seem to have had a successful 1st grow, now I could use some help for a successful harvest. I have 3 purple dream and 1 rainbow haze in the tent, all photos. I started the bud cycle on 7/24 and don't really have a clue on when to consider it time to hang the ladies up. Here are some pics from the beginning of the week. Buds are getting chunky and the rainbow especially is nice and sticky with a sweet citrus smell.

20220823_184312.jpg
You still have few weeks left before those will be ready those coloas still filling in 👌wish u a happy harvest ✌🤙

Thank you sir. I was hoping I didn't screw up the process. I held off on taking a small vacation until this week and was reading 8-10 weeks on harvest and though "oh shit" was I supposed to harvest now! This pic was from August 10th, 2 weeks into flower.

I have a crop tender watering the ladies until I'm back

20220810_164236.jpg

looks fabulous, really nice work!!!

Fresh, fluffy, light colored pistils standing all spiked up indicates she is still packing weight on…. Wait until the overwhelming majority of the pistils have turned dark and crinkled inward - then it’s time to view trichs with a jewelers loupe or a mini microscope to check for ripeness.

its impossible to hold loupe or scope still enough to view trichs, snip small section of top calyx (not fan leaves) move to table for viewing and prop scope for stability…. see those miniscule magic mushroom heads all over your nugs

Thank you sir. I was hoping I didn't screw up the process. I held off on taking a small vacation until this week and was reading 8-10 weeks on harvest and though "oh shit" was I supposed to harvest now! This pic was from August 10th, 2 weeks into flower.

I have a crop tender watering the ladies until I'm back

20220810_164236.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. :thumb:
As 013 :ciao: mentioned you have lots of time left.
I don't like to harvest white pistils.
When she is finished flowering and building for you her white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
As this is happening she will stop drinking her nutrients.
Then chec tric's.
Clear/ cloudy is energetic feeling.
Cloudy/ amber relaxed feeling.
Give her time.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom