Any advice?

dachron

I know this gets asked a lot but i just want some advice. Ive been clean for like 5 months then i went on a binge and smoke about maybe a half oz in a week then quit Im wondering ifbyou think its possible to be clean in like 17 days. Some info about me: Im 6' about 180lbs maybe 10% body fat

I lift in the morning and cardio at night 6 days a week followed by sauna. Im only eating oatmeal in the morning then protein fruit smoothies and tuna or chicken. Staying well hydrated with water or powerade zero. Im taking 250mg niacin 3 times a day Im adding psyllium husk to my smoothies probably about 3 times a day. Also i take a fat burner mainly for energy to workout.

So i mean if i take a dipstick test would i show clean? Or do you think it would be low enough levels to dillute it to show im clean?

I know this gets asked a lot but i just want some advice. Ive been clean for like 5 months then i went on a binge and smoke about maybe a half oz in a week then quit Im wondering ifbyou think its possible to be clean in like 17 days. Some info about me: Im 6' about 180lbs maybe 10% body fat

I lift in the morning and cardio at night 6 days a week followed by sauna. Im only eating oatmeal in the morning then protein fruit smoothies and tuna or chicken. Staying well hydrated with water or powerade zero. Im taking 250mg niacin 3 times a day Im adding psyllium husk to my smoothies probably about 3 times a day. Also i take a fat burner mainly for energy to workout.

So i mean if i take a dipstick test would i show clean? Or do you think it would be low enough levels to dillute it to show im clean?
Pretty difficult to tell if you would be clean in 17 days. Everyones metabolism is different. It also depends on liver and kidney function. So no one can tell you if you will be clean or not. If you decide to go the clean route rather than the synthetic route here is what will help.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

I would also suggest a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate on the day of the test.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to call our customer service reps at 1.866.900.5656

It is going to be a 5 panel dip stick test so i think i should be fine. Im just gonna up my water in take before i go in.

Back
Top Bottom