Any DWC growers? or general, I need about 3-4 pounds yield, advise me

SRG CPT Weed

So Ive read DWC can produce lb a plant each,any truth? lol
I need to yield about 3-4 pounds,second grow,will try dwc
First grow was soil,8 plants,2-3 dead in the end totally,generally 70% weed had problems but I ended up pretty good smokable stuff,had about 1.1 kilo,i wish I didnt kill those 2-3 plants,so 1.1 kilo is like what,2.2 pounds? Anyway
I need 1.5-2 kilo this grow as I will not be growing for long time ahead,this is why I plant to do one big grow instead of many smalls.
First grow I had 1kw light,do you think dwc,which some claim,yields 30% more,I would have a chance to get 1.5-2 gpw with 1kw`atter? With proper veg ofcourse.How many plants do you suggest? I was planning to do like 9 plants,but as I see I would need bigger pump,this pump would fit 6 plants tho,any thoughts.Ty.

Re: Any DWC growers?or general,I need about 3-4 pounds yield,advice me.

Honestly SRG CPT Weed i don't recommend going big to quick no matter how much you think you know, do a small one first and learn what you can form that, hydroponics isn't easy and is not for amateurs because you will fail your first 1 or 2 grows just from common mistakes that's why its best to learn small so you don't loose much income such as electricity equipment and be disappointment ect.

You will yield around 8 oz per plant under a 400 watt MH + HPS if successful, so 2 plants and you should get 1lb but there are loads of factors that go into it to give you more or less, there is no way you can plan this in advance trust me i have tried :p.

An average of around 1.5 to 2.0 oz (3.5 oz for advanced growers) with 200-watt CFL lamps in a grow cabinet that measures 3.5 x 1.5 x 6.5 ft.

An average of around 3.0 to 5.0 oz (9.0 oz for advanced growers) with a 250-watt HPS lamp in a grow cabinet that measures 3.5 x 1.5 x 6.5 ft.

An average of around 4.5 to 9.0 oz (14 oz for advanced growers) with a 400-watt HPS lamp in a grow room that measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 7 ft.

An average of around 5.0 to 10 oz (21 for advanced growers) with a 600-watt HPS lamp in a grow room that measures 4 x 4 x 8 ft.

An average of around 250 to 500 grams (1000 for advanced growers) with a 1000-watt HPS lamp in a grow room that measures 5 x 5 x 8 ft.

Re: Any DWC growers?or general,I need about 3-4 pounds yield,advice me.

Plan for a year to learn the plant before you spend large money. Everything Steve said. Start small. My little mistakes were big mistakes, like shocking/stunting the plant. They like little changes ... if you make any. Experiencing it is the best teacher. And so are forums. If you haven't read and mastered some book from front to back, your not ready to ask questions IMHO.
Start in soil. Then hydro. You can't learn the plant and it's natural desires until you understand the dirt.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom