Any fellow Aussie growers

Have you thought about visiting a hydro shop and looking at Coco mix? All good potting mix from local hardware should have the 5 ticks of quality approval, look for those and purchase a trusted brand. Like most things in life you will get what you pay for.

Don't see why not, just need to consider pot size and watering frequency. Will require more feeding, as good potting soil will contain slow release nutrients

If growing outside have you considered putting it in the ground?
Yeah i just dont really have the garden space plus i would rather be able to move them around if i have to if i get a rent inspection or something i was thinking 50 litre pots would alow them to get a decent size gonna do a few plants im hoping i get atleast a pound from them im currently doing my first indoor grow with a viparspectra 600w led growing in coco and perlite its been a learning curv trying to get the nutes ph ect correct ive got one plant strawberry kush not sure what ill yelid off it hopefully a couple of ounces atleast ill add some pics tell me what you think :)

AB1D887C-B99E-46B5-80B9-8845806B3C50.jpeg
87D51C4E-1EA3-418B-B50B-963D89065D09.jpeg
The second pic is a week before I switched to 12/12

Looks good

50lt pot will work well. Just don't use cheap crappy potting soil and try products like go Go Juice or other seaweed type stimulants they have always given me great results

Back
Top Bottom