Aussie growers help

Mongbrain0406

Hey all I’m looking at doing a outdoor grow later on this year and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a soil I could buy from maybe Bunnings I’m in WA and that’s pre much the only place in town I can think of to get soil potting mix I do know that a lot of it is crap tho so any recommendations??

Maybe find a soil growers journal and fallow it and if it produces good results, mimic the conditions and steps the original grower did, with the proper equipment and knowledge you should be able to reproduce those yields yourself if done correctly :thumb:
but this is a learning process so you know unfavorable variables are more then likely to occur, and are pretty much expected but if you keep at it just as any other skill, you will continue to get better at it.

I would look for a vegetable blend, the flowering plant potting soils are usually way too high in nitrogen. I use promix herb & vegetable, but I don't know what's available there.
If you know anyone who grows hot peppers you should ask them what soil they use, they do well in the same type of conditions as weed (drainage, nutrients, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom