Help! Any Aussie growers out there?

Oops forgot to add the photo.

DADE025C-FB41-4095-8B58-58E8ECB17C3F.jpeg
I think 420 are one of the more trusted site than others from what I've heard around the traps if I could afford seeds from a seedbank I would love to grow a strain from those guys I just collect seeds from mostly bags that have 1 or 2 in during the year so I always have to put 15-20 in and wait till the males need disposing so I'm always at the school of hard knocksstill

I think 420 are one of the more trusted site than others from what I've heard around the traps if I could afford seeds from a seedbank I would love to grow a strain from those guys I just collect seeds from mostly bags that have 1 or 2 in during the year so I always have to put 15-20 in and wait till the males need disposing so I'm always at the school of hard knocksstill
Yeah man IGLM were good. Admittedly this was the first time buying, but I had the seeds literally less than 2 weeks after I placed the order. I’ll defiantly be getting again. Shame you are up in QLD, I’d gladly trade an order of some seeds for some assistance growing mine...

Ive heard the same thing about Autos, but in the end my decision came down to ease of growing for a first timer, unable (outside these forums) to get specific help on growing. Just figured if not for anything else, use these seeds as “experimental” if you will, learn what I can without investing much more in the immediate, and then just grow (pardon the pun) from there...

So based on my previous reply, do you think these guys will be ok in the coir mix I outlined without the seasol, dolomite or molasses?
Cheers again

Yeah man IGLM were good. Admittedly this was the first time buying, but I had the seeds literally less than 2 weeks after I placed the order. I’ll defiantly be getting again. Shame you are up in QLD, I’d gladly trade an order of some seeds for some assistance growing mine...

Ive heard the same thing about Autos, but in the end my decision came down to ease of growing for a first timer, unable (outside these forums) to get specific help on growing. Just figured if not for anything else, use these seeds as “experimental” if you will, learn what I can without investing much more in the immediate, and then just grow (pardon the pun) from there...

So based on my previous reply, do you think these guys will be ok in the coir mix I outlined without the seasol, dolomite or molasses?
Cheers again
Everything that I have responded with is only my 2 bobs worth as I have always always sgested you will find many many an idea and recommendations here on 420
In fact I'm looking at different products ATM.but I don't think we are allowed to post names tbh so I apologize to the members.
Bunnings is definately worth investigating I believe they have many great nutes so you will be fine.
And yes they will live if you don't use specific brand lol....don't forget it's only a weed

Everything that I have responded with is only my 2 bobs worth as I have always always sgested you will find many many an idea and recommendations here on 420
In fact I'm looking at different products ATM.but I don't think we are allowed to post names tbh so I apologize to the members.
Bunnings is definately worth investigating I believe they have many great nutes so you will be fine.
And yes they will live if you don't use specific brand lol....don't forget it's only a weed
I forgot to take my 11 babies in out of storm the other night , all fucked so nufn now outside and of course I lost all my inside $2000 so that's a couple of years away so still love 420 but

Back
Top Bottom