Any helpfull comments welcome

Gettinthere

Hi peeps, just joined today and I'm looking for some feed back on my next grow,so here goes..
First of all I'm wanting to do a sog for the 1st time usually do dwc mainlining.
Space: I'm going to be using a space of 3m x 3m x 2.4m high
Light: Considering 4 x 600 hps?
Extraction: 18" rvk centrifugal inline fan ( thinking this will be enough suction to intake air from port too)?
Odour control: 18" carbon filter
Medium: Soil/ pertilite
Nutes: Ionic bloom and ionic booster
Strain: Thinking chronic ( something with 1 main heavy cola with little/no side branches)?
Air movement: 20 rotating fan

I have read rule of thumb for sog is 1 plant per sq foot is this correct? Does this mean I can fit 81 plants in this area ( 3m = 9.9' so 9.9sq = 98.01') so 9 rows of 9?
Any advice on anything I have described will be appreciated many thanks in advance!!

i can't help you on advice as it seems you are far more experienced than myself but it looks like your post got overlooked so i can
at least bump you up to get a veterans attention
and wish you good luck, take care

needs another bump
you can also look at other peoples sog and see how much they squeeze in there
and have all your clones ready and rooted
someone with more exp should jump in sooner or later if not theres a lot to read on this site that will help you along
thanks for joining in and welcome to the 420 mag hangout
or community as they probably would like to call it
:thumb:

:welcome:

I would love to help but I had to stop when too many numbers were metric, then I saw feet and yards, then more metric numbers intertwined with yards inches feet meters, sorry I need all metric or PREFERABLY all US numbers, as I ten to struggle with conversions.I will reply again, if you could please re-summarize with consistent units of measure, I'm not giving you a hard time, I like to help new members.

You chose the right site for all your needs and the best member & admin support. You are on the right path to success!

What is "rvk"? & what type/size pots are you planning please give L, W & H" of the planned containers.

Hi peeps, just joined today and I'm looking for some feed back on my next grow,so here goes..
First of all I'm wanting to do a sog for the 1st time usually do dwc mainlining.
Space: I'm going to be using a space of 3m x 3m x 2.4m high
Light: Considering 4 x 600 hps?
Extraction: 18" rvk centrifugal inline fan ( thinking this will be enough suction to intake air from port too)?
Odour control: 18" carbon filter
Medium: Soil/ pertilite
Nutes: Ionic bloom and ionic booster
Strain: Thinking chronic ( something with 1 main heavy cola with little/no side branches)?
Air movement: 20 rotating fan

I have read rule of thumb for sog is 1 plant per sq foot is this correct? Does this mean I can fit 81 plants in this area ( 3m = 9.9' so 9.9sq = 98.01') so 9 rows of 9?
Any advice on anything I have described will be appreciated many thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the community.

Everything you stated seems in order.

Plants per square foot (meter) is dictated by container size. I SOG in 2 Liter soda bottles (Hempy Sea of green). Four 2 Liters take up a 9" x 9" (22.86 x 22.86 centimeters).

Feel free to check out my journals in my signature. You may be able to find some useful information.

Best of luck to all your future endeavors.

:420:

Back
Top Bottom