Any ideas?

ol hippy

1_5_10_007.jpg
4th wk of flowering, ak48. botanicare nutes. ph 6 (+or-) ph'd tap water 550 ppm with nutes 1800. changed res 4 days ago was using 1/4 grow nutes 3/4 bloom nutes . ? Does it look like a def in something ? Any help ? Thanks guys :peace:

Re: Any ideas ??

Just did another res change and new nutes.. ph'd 6 ppm 1900 total 590 tap water ..4th wk flower. Total grow time started seeds nov 1

it looks systemic,are all the leaves looking like that or is it spreading throughout the garden or only certain plants? maybe calcium? doesn't look like disease or pests though. Time to break out the mj growers guide and look it up

hi ol hippy just thought id add something.... i think im right in saying, if the leaves are turning upwards the plant needs more of something(nutes,water etc.) and if pointing down they have too much of something. im not the most experienced grower so maybe better to keep asking around!!

I had a plant do this to me once. What happened was it was a soil plant sitting in a deep saucer in the back of my tent and the runoff had builtup enough for the bottom of the bucket to be sitting in it. Essentially the plant was sucking up nasty old runoff. It looked exactly like that too.

being that your hydro... I would go down the road of your 1800-1900 ppm is too high. Try to stay under 1600 water and nutes combined. In bloom try to keep pH at 5.5-6.0. I start at 5.5 and let drift up to 6.2. Maybe run for a day with straight water, RO water if possible, pH'd to 5.5 then go with a 1500-1600 bloom nute solution pH'd to 5.5.

Those leaves will most likely not get any better. And may appear to get worse as the leaf slowly dies off from the damage already inflicted. Just keep and eye out and make sure ot doesnt move to unaffected areas like new bud growth.

Thanks stinky I was thinking about getting a spread on my ph too kinda let it feed across the spectrum !

McBudz is rt! Drop your nuet's! You're way to high! You can maybe maybe push them to 1600 in 7th wk but stay below 1200ppm even w/tap water in flower and evn less n veg (850ppm)! You'll spend half as much on nuet's too! haha
GL

Back
Top Bottom