Any one wana see some PHX rips

mixmaster_matt said:
drooolll

very nice rip...

i just roasted a blunt to the head and might have to take one bong rip now that i saw that pic...

Thank bro. Yeah i just say that thread with the blunt , nice . Go hit that bong i think im going to lol.

And urdedpal . Nice rip but mine was bigger :cheesygrinsmiley: lol

I really like the shape of ur PHX.I might have to step up to the plate and get one someday.But it won't be for awhile.Lol,my wife doesn't know that I gave 420 $500 for a light.And I bought some pipes like yesterday.When she finds out I might not be aloud to buy weed for awhile.It's the price you pay to recieve bigger rewards.
Peace dude its bed time for me.But this was alot of fun.:smokin3:

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Thank bro. Yeah i just say that thread with the blunt , nice . Go hit that bong i think im going to lol.

And urdedpal . Nice rip but mine was bigger :cheesygrinsmiley: lol

well since you mentioned it, I had to rip it before I go to sleep. Here is a milk shot, sorry i didn't get the whole bong in the pic, but what do you expect from me...

smokin2.jpg

goodnight 420'ers

urdedpal said:
Nice shots dude! Even the crotch shot. I hope you don't mine if I do this with ya.It looks like too much fun. I don't have a PHX but it's nice hand blown glass one.

b13.JPG

b21.JPG

b41.JPG

DDDDDDDDAMN look at that cloud!! -giggles- nice cloud to be on eh? Nice items as well :p

bongstart1.JPG

bongmilk1.jpg

bongout1.jpg

bongcloud1.jpg

nothing special... not a phx, and this is just an every day smoke... i'll get really creative with it one day and enter in the nightly contest... the bong was freshly cleaned a day before it tho...

edit: you know it's a big hit when you shine a laser pointer into it and it doesn't go through to the other side, and just dissipates into the smoke...

they're red dots and they go all the way around the ice pinch, and there's one right in the center of the bottom... problem is the downstem broke, but not bad so i started taping the bowl to the stem, cuz they still fit together, but didn't hold... then the handle of the bowl broke off, so i gotta work without that now... but whatever, it's still a great piece!

Blue dots and red dots are made from the same company.Just wait a month an you will see my new blue dot.They are nice glass on glass bongs.And mine will also be a beaker style.

Back
Top Bottom