Any one want to chat about plants first timer here - Have pics

Hello there! hi…. i just signed up last NIGHt, i am ALL new to this, but i want to start growing for ME, so i don't have to buy state cannubis i don't have any pics as YET, but am ring to use a closet, i have 2 plants, but still gating things here to grow…. i have NO budget either,but i'm used to that..

You're in the right place. Here you can learn and share and even save some big bucks learning to make your own LED lights. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Help There…..! thank you for the reply, very new to how all this works, but i thought i would have gotten more 'hello's, than 1,

yes i could do that, make my own LED's BUT, in MY tiny area, almost everything has to be shipped IN… it sucks..

on a separate note, i am TRYING to same 2 plants given to me, had them for 4? days now, other persons FORGOT to water them,
so… now its a crash course to SAVE them….

so with THAT ending, thank you , and hope to reply to many others here also… have them stop in!..

thanks!!

You should post some Picts. Other members would love to see what you're working on.
Don't overwater and make sure that ph is good. You'll be on your way to a healthy plant.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Help There.....! thank you for the reply, very new to how all this works, but i thought i would have gotten more 'hello's, than 1,

yes i could do that, make my own LED's BUT, in MY tiny area, almost everything has to be shipped IN... it sucks..

on a separate note, i am TRYING to same 2 plants given to me, had them for 4? days now, other persons FORGOT to water them,
so... now its a crash course to SAVE them....

so with THAT ending, thank you , and hope to reply to many others here also... have them stop in!..

thanks!!
Pictures please and water from outer rim towards center. Also don't just dump water in there I prefer to use a sprinkler type spout on my pour. So I don't jack up my soil

Sent from my Robin using 420

Back
Top Bottom