Any opinions from light rail user/s please

topdrip

I'm looking to lower electrical costs for lighting and cooling in my rdwc room . Currently using 2 1000's w/ umbrella hoods to light 5' x 10' area w/ 8 plants [summers I use cool tubes] . Looked at a couple of manufactures [are any 420 sponsors ?] and for around $250 [or 5 months cost of running 1 lamp before cooling savings] I could get one up and running , I certainly concerned of the equipment's longevity & saftey as it'll be hanging from wooden joists from the floor above and I'm concerned of a short or the motor burning etc etc so any and all info will be greatly appreciated ! and thank you in advance

I've used them to move two lights and large hoods on one mover with the piggy back attachement thing to do an extra light.

I DID move my lights closer to the plants and they and I loved it.

They are pricey but nice once you have it paid for and it's all installed and up and running it's nice.
And you don't allways have to use it when the table is low on plant count or their small or etc. win/win

Thinking that pricey won't be bad if it pays for itself enabling me to eliminate a 1000 watt lamp and even less cooling costs during the warmer months . as long as the girls like it also . thanks for your reply & the great job from the 420 news team !

Back
Top Bottom