Any opinions from light rail user/s please

topdrip

I'm looking to lower electrical costs for lighting and cooling in my rdwc room . Currently using 2 1000's w/ umbrella hoods to light 5' x 10' area w/ 8 plants [summers I use cool tubes] . Looked at a couple of manufactures [are any 420 sponsors ?] and for around $250 [or 5 months cost of running 1 lamp before cooling savings] I could get one up and running , I certainly concerned of the equipment's longevity & saftey as it'll be hanging from wooden joists from the floor above and I'm concerned of a short or the motor burning etc etc so any and all info will be greatly appreciated ! and thank you in advance :headbanger:

They work well. I have some that are 6+ years old. Clean the track every so often and they run like Jesse Owens.

I only use these in veg. Running a mover in flower simply spreads yield, it doesn't really create new yield. I prefer static lights and a really dense fat bud yield as opposed to doubling lit area and getting more but tinier and less dense buds.

Mount the rail on the bottom edge of the floor joist above or if you require travel in a different direction you will need to mount a 1x4 to put the rail on.

The light rail 5 is a beefier version we use commercially a lot. Used more to even the canopy than to reduce watts per sqft.

I hope this was helpful.

Back
Top Bottom