Any type of plant steroids?

1lovePLUR

when i have my seeds growing is there anything i can do or use that will boost my plants? i plan on using miracle grow garden soil because i have a bag laying around in my garage but i just looked at it and the specs didnt seem to match wat everyone recommends so im goin to look into upgrading. im also planning on using the earth worm approach to aerate the soil with the idea that them tunneling around in there will promote aeration.

but basically is there something i can use or do to produce big buds and a healthy plant? such as co2 or miracle grow?

Go with fox farm organic potting soil,and fox farm has a 3 pack of big grow,big bloom,and tiger bloom.First off it's organic,secondly manny members have used these products with great results,I am myself and am off to a great start using them.It might cost afew bucks but thats all money you'll be saving on bags of pot in the future.

I know nothing about what plant "steroids" you are refering to, except that nothing so extreme is needed to grow good plants. Nutrients however are more important, and most would say vital to the plants survival as well as better yeilds. Lets look at the basics first.

There should be three numbers on the front of the bag of soil you have (if it contains nutrients). These will be something like 10-10-5. This stands for the percentage of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium present in the soil. These are the major nutrients, or "macro" nutrients that are the building blocks for the plant's nutrition. Higher levels of Nitrogen are helpful during vegetative growth and higher Phosphorus levels are more desirable during flowering. Potassium is needed, but at lower levels then both the others, for the entire grow.

I prefer to start with soil that has no nutrients in it and build my own mix from there. This means custom mixes for both veg. and flowering. I have used MG soil in the past but it is really not the optimal soil to use when you intend to feed throughout the plant's lifecycle.

So what is the N-P-K value of your soil?

well i didnt mean actual steroids, i was referring to something that had the same affect on the plant as steroids do on people. and its real low, something like .15-.5-.10

Back
Top Bottom