Anyadvice

dagermankid

Hey Everyone,
My brother called the cops on me and told the that I was growing Marijuana.. They came with a K-9 dog. They found some sprouts and thats all they wrote on the ticket.. Anyadvice for me what is going to happen.. This is my first time getting busted.. Thanks

well, only one way to find out...
Nah, don't kick his ass, but seriously, that would be the end of any felial love between my brothers and me...
Honestly man, manufacture is a charge i have no experiance with, and i don't even know where you lived, so i can't say how fucked you are or not...

Yea, you might be fucked....

dagermankid said:
Hey Everyone,
My brother called the cops on me and told the that I was growing Marijuana.. They came with a K-9 dog. They found some sprouts and thats all they wrote on the ticket.. Anyadvice for me what is going to happen.. This is my first time getting busted.. Thanks

Lmao ahahahaha maybe you shouldnt tell ur gay lil brother ur growin weed...

poke him in the eye with a hot french fry......

woah.... is it me or is this really messed up, im sooo out of it

Gabedc, this is really messed up! Something needs to be done to your brother to make him realize his harshness.

hide any thing that could get you into real trouble at a friends house or something, and kick your brothers fucking ass, i'd punch his fucking mouth loose and ask him was it worth snitching out family, then give him four or five kicks in the ribs and spit on him, he'll get the picture

Give him a peace offering of a new baseball cap. But don't tell him about the superglue on the inside lining. Just use your imagination, because you're reinforcing that kind of behavior by not doing anything.

Those fuckin truth ads are brainwashing our kids. They really need to be stopped

fuck that, snitches get stitches, anybody rats on me, imma kick em til i dislocate some of their spine, or break some ribs, i hate snitches man.

How old is your brother?

If they let you get off easy this time then you should educate him like Krid said.

But if you go to jail because of him then it is your duty to beat the shit out of him.

Back
Top Bottom