Anybody fimiliar with co2?

noobie97

I run a sealed room and if your going to have a Co2 burner, I am going to highly recommend a good dehumidifier. My first few runs in a sealed environment I didnt have one and it was almost impossible to dial in the environment - this impacted the quality and yields. In a true sealed environment, you're not going to be venting any air out of the room. You can cool your lights by running a closed loop system of air from a source outside the room through your lights and back out of the room - this air source never intermixes with the room air. I would also suggest a mini-split ductless a/c over a portable because no air exchange happens with a mini-split. If you have to use a portable, go for the dual hose at the very least - you will still be venting out some of your Co2, but a lot less than a single hose setup. Once you get your room dialed in and have some good genetics, you will be amazed how much better this system operates. I have a few friends I provide clones to, who run a vented system with the same 2k watt setup, and they still can't understand why they pull 2oz from the same cuttings while I am averaging 4 oz or better per plant.

insane420

how many cfm for a 70 sq. ft room? You don't use anything outside of the flowering room? What if I was concerned about smell being an issue?

Back
Top Bottom