Anyone else use Hydrodynamics Ionic bloom in coco?

MarshallB

So I’ve just started using Hydrodynamics Ionic bloom (the USA version) and their isn’t to much on it that Ive found. Im currently mixing up week 1 of flower with RO @4ml/g AN rhino, 4ml/g AN calmag, 20ml/g Ionic bloom, 1ml/g Buddhas tree flower burst, 1ml/g H&G root excell for a total of 2.1ec. It seems that their schedule has to be for some small plants or something as recommended for week 1 was like 13ml/g. Usually mfg suggested feeds are the max feed on all previous nutes Ive used but It looks like if I just use my ec pen I could possibly approach 30ml/G later down the road. Does this seem right? I hope someone out there has some xp with these nutes or I’ll just have to trust my ec pen. Thanks!
D2317588-89B6-46FC-A74B-8B2B346E0931.jpeg
FF676FCB-5BEC-462D-9288-525894F03B64.jpeg

Looks like I confused someones personal schedule somewhere with that 13ml/g mentioned above. On hydrodynamics website schedule they do recommend 15-20ml/g. I also didn’t think about boosters and what not so I guess that schedule looks pretty good and makes sense now.

Still looking for some input from those who have used HD Ionic bloom in coco though

Back
Top Bottom