Anyone know of a strain that has a neutral smell during growth?!

I had a clone given to me a couple of years back that had a weird smell when I flowered it.The guy said it was blue cheese.

I run blue cheese (big Buddha) and it smells like blueberry cheese cake at a certain point but I have NEVER heard of a strain that didn't smell like marijuana.

I've heard that some have a much stronger smell than others. I'm running Rascal OG and Mr NiceGuy indoors and have about 85 plants going at a time between veg and flower. I don't notice the smell. I've never really noticed the smell except for during the drying and curing process. I also don't run air filters to clean the air and the rooms are wide open.

The house behind me had a small 4 plant grow, I could smell his outside grow from my house.

I don't know which strains smell less, so I can't compare.

I have a vintage 2006 and a Black Rose plant that are going to be harvested this weekend and neither has produced much smell during flower. I have to open the cabinets to get any odor and even then it's not very strong. One strain i can tell you to avoid at all costs if smell is an issue is Sour Diesel. It's a great strain but oh my GAWD it reeks incredibly terribly and we had more air fresheners and Ona gels going than you could keep track of. And, it still smelled up the whole house. Just two small plants was all it took too.

Any of the berry strains should be good too.

I run blue cheese (big Buddha) and it smells like blueberry cheese cake at a certain point but I have NEVER heard of a strain that didn't smell like marijuana.

That is exactly what I thought but "cheese cake".When I grew it all of my other strains were finished but that one never did.
I ended up cutting it down.I thought the smell was because I did something wrong with it.I ended up fining a whole in my room with a stream of light on it.Just weird with that smell, never seen anything like it before or after.:)

Back
Top Bottom