Anyone know what's wrong with this seedling?

oiuhdfukg

This seedling looked thirsty this morning, but 12 hours after watering it looks no better. It just looks limp and lifeless compared to 24 hours ago.

0411141.JPG

The yellow/dried up lower leaves are from an earlier nitrogen deficiency that was taken care of.

Water and soil pH are good, around 6.5. It was given General Organics BioThrive Grow, CaMg+, and BioRoot 5 days ago. Light is 150w HPS. One other seedling growing in identical conditions is thriving. They get watered every morning.

I added a bit of composted sheep manure to the soil to provide some extra nitrogen. I'm wondering if maybe it's burning the seedlings.

She looks fairly unhappy!

What strain is she, is it an auto or a photo?

When any of my plants seem poorly I stop everything except water, if it's something that You are doing that she doesn't like, she will improve, if it's bad genetics or a dud she will probably die.

Good luck

She looks fairly unhappy!

What strain is she, is it an auto or a photo?

When any of my plants seem poorly I stop everything except water, if it's something that You are doing that she doesn't like, she will improve, if it's bad genetics or a dud she will probably die.

Good luck

It's a Sensi Star/Blockhead hybrid from Beanhoarder. It's not an auto. I've been leaning towards bad genetics because I've already had a couple of seedlings from this batch of seeds just become unhealthy and die overnight for no apparent reason.

I transplanted her today with the sheep manure eliminated from the mix... we'll see if she recovers.

Did you maybe come to a conclusion that you've been giving this poor plant too much too much of everything and that's why she's so badly burnt?

Did you maybe come to a conclusion that you've been giving this poor plant too much too much of everything and that's why she's so badly burnt?

I've come to the conclusion that that's a possibility. What are you thinking I gave it too much of? Just the manure or something else?

i know if other one is ok you are probably going too keep doing this, but if your soil is at least ok - no extra nutes for first month!!! ultimate advice for best plant childhood...

Back
Top Bottom